City Transfer Company provides short-term and long-term storage solutions for residential and commercial customers. When you need extra space, call us. We'll help you figure out how much space you need and determine what type of storage unit will best suit your needs.
Call for a FREE Quote
We Always Have Room for You
You never have enough closet or storage space. So, when you suddenly inherit a house full of furniture, don't panic. City Transfer Company offers self-storage solutions for all situations.
Rental property owners often need temporary storage solutions after one renter leaves and before another signs a lease.
Non-profit organizations may need storage space for equipment and furniture.
Homeowners who are downsizing may need to store household belongings until they either sell or give away their extra furniture.
If you are building a house or remodeling, you may need to store some or all of your home's contents.
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
City Transfer Company has all the room you need. Whatever your needs, we've got the right space for you. Big, small, and climate-controlled units are available for specialty or sensitive items. Our expert space estimator can help you figure out what size storage unit you need.
- All of our units are clean and secure.
- We have fire sprinklers installed in all of our units.
- Our premises are monitored 24/7 with video security.
- Our storage facility is secured with a gated entrance that requires a key-code entry.
- We provide carts, dollies, and freight elevators on request.
Avoid Storage Wars - Call City Transfer Company at (503) 468-5540
- City Transfer Company will securely store your belongings and offers both short-term and long-term contracts.
- Protective wrapping supplies and dust covers are available at an extra charge.
- We offer storage insurance.
- Our premises and all units are monitored 24/7 with discreet video surveillance equipment.
- Entrance to our facility is via key code only.
- We've been in the storage business since 1996.